The ultra-thick aluminum plate mold aluminum plate has significant advantages compared with the die steel:
1. The mold aluminum is light in weight. Since the density is only 36% of the general die steel, the motion inertia is relatively low, and it is relatively easy to add and decelerate during the production process, which can reduce the loss of the machine and the mold.
2. Mold aluminum is easy to machine and has high dimensional stability. The cutting speed is more than 6 times faster than the general die steel, so the mold processing time is greatly reduced, and the efficiency of mold production is improved.
3. Excellent thermal conductivity of mold aluminum. Its thermal conductivity is higher than that of general die steel, so it can save 50% of the cooling time of the mold during production, thereby improving the production efficiency of the mold. Therefore, aluminum alloy is widely used in 80% of different mold industries such as injection molds, blow molds, low pressure molds and rubber molds. With the development of the market, super-hard aluminum has been used as a substitute for steel in the European and American markets.
Imported mold aluminum alloy features:
1. High strength heat treatable alloy.
2. Good mechanical properties.
3. Easy to process and good wear resistance.
4. Good corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance.
Molds made of aluminum alloy have the following characteristics:
1. Good material uniformity: excellent heat treatment technology, the product is below 300 °C, the strength and hardness are basically the same;
2, high surface precision, reducing material waste
3, good processing performance: the deviation of chemical composition, strength and hardness is minimized, and the phenomenon of 'sticky knife' and 'cracking knife' is eliminated during processing;
4, high-speed machining, almost no deformation: perfect pre-stretching (6061T651) process, completely eliminate internal stress, not easy to warp, crack and deformation during processing and stress;
5, the material density is good: the unique grain refining process guarantees no sand holes, horizontal stripes, bubbles and impurities;
6, high temperature resistance: no permanent deformation will occur in the working environment of 400 °C;