1. When the anodized profile enters the coloring tank, it must maintain a large inclination and be placed in the middle of the two poles to ensure that the left and right pole pitches are equal. At the same time, the area of the feeding material is controlled, and the total surface area per hanging material is not more than 44 m2.
2. Check the bath concentration to meet the process requirements.
3. When the power is colored, the hook of the driving hook and the conductive beam must be disengaged, and it can be placed for 0.5 to 1 minute before being sent to color.
4. The coloring voltage of the same color must be equal, and the power supply voltage should be adjusted before coloring.
5. At the end of coloring, it must be lifted immediately, drain the tank as soon as possible, transfer to the sink as soon as possible, do not stay in the coloring tank, strictly control the air lifting time, fully wash the acid in the inner hole of the profile, then use the color Plate colorimetry, colorimetric, the profile color is slightly deeper than the sample color. When the color is too light, put it back into the coloring tank to energize the color. When the color is too dark, put it back into the coloring tank (not energized) or the acid water tank behind the oxidation tank will fade.
6, because the golden yellow can not fade, set the coloring time should not be too long.
7. After the coloring, the profile should be washed thoroughly with acid water before it can be electrophoresed or sealed.
8. Strengthen the rinsing before dyeing. After the workpiece is taken out from the anodizing tank, it should be fully washed, especially the slits, blind holes, etc. of the workpiece. Otherwise, the residual acid and alkali will slowly flow out during the dyeing process, so that the dyeing solution will be made. The pH value deviates from the normal range, and the color of the surface of the residual acid-base portion is significantly different from that of the clean portion, and even the oxide film is etched to show white color.
9. Dyeing after anodizing, the workpiece should be dyed immediately after anodizing. If the workpiece is exposed to air for a long time after anodization, the pores of the membrane will shrink, and dirt may be contaminated, resulting in difficulty in dyeing. If the dyeing tank is too small and needs to be dyed in batches, the parts to be dyed should be immersed in clean water.
10. When the dyeing, the workpieces can't overlap, and the workpieces can't overlap when dyeing, especially the flat parts. Otherwise, the overlapping parts are covered to form the male and female faces.
11. Strengthen the rinsing after dyeing. If the surface of the workpiece is not rinsed off, residual pigment will contaminate the assembly.